Are YOU or your Scout planning on going on a campout?
If so then PLEASE make sure that we have a medical form for YOU and your child dated within the past year! You usually only need to complete medical forms part A & B.
Part C is required for campouts 72 hours or longer and MUST be signed by a physician!!
If you are not sure we have your form on file then reach out to Teresa
Packing Checklist List
- BSA class A Uniform Shirt
- Scout Handbook (in a plastic, ziplock bag)
- Water bottle (AND coffee style mug in cool weather)
- Tent, poles, and stakes
- Waterproof ground cloth (tarp) or plastic sheet
- Sleeping bag, pillow, & air mattress/pad
- Mess kit (cup/ bowl/ plate/ knife/ fork/ spoon/ bag to keep it in)
- Flashlight/headlamp with extra batteries
- Collapsible/camping chair
- 3 pair of clean clothing
- Clean underwear
- Clean socks
- Dirty clothes bag
- Jacket/Coat - even in warm weather the temperature can drop overnight.
- Poncho/Rain Gear
- Durable shoes/Hiking boots that fit appropriately.
- Hygiene items: Toothpaste, toothbrush, comb, deodorant, Feminine hygiene products
- Toilet paper - Not all campsites provide Toilet paper.
- Individual first aid kit
- Insect Repellent
- Extra plastic bag/trash bag
- Notebook & Pencil/Pen
- Playing gards or other games (board games)
- Body/Baby Wipes
- Bathroom Spray
- Cleaning Wipes
- Individual Hand Sanitizer
- Lip balm/chapstick
- Heavy wool socks
- Thermal underwear
- Stocking Cap
- Extra pair of shoes
- Electronic games -cell phones are acceptable but MUST be put away when asked.
- Anything considered 'adult rated'
- Clothing with offensive language/symbols/connotation