Service Unit 473's
Be a Scout
Calendar of Events
Service Unit Team
Girl Scout Cookies
New Troop guide
Ldr Lvl Resources
Girl Scout Service Unit 473
Contact Our Service Unit
Annual Girl Permission Form
- This form is to be completed at the beginning of each membership year and kept with your troop records.
GSEM's Electronic Volunteer Agreement Form
- After registering as an adult member and prior to meeting with girls and handling funds, you need to accept and submit this agreement indicating you will abide by the terms set forth by GSEM.
Electronic Activity Form
- You will need to submit an activity form to GSEM for any
your troop plans.
Activity Girl Permission Form
- Each girl, in your troop, must have written permission from their primary caregiver for every activity that is held at a different place from the regular meeting. Use this form as your troop permission slip.
Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts - CORI form
- Each volunteer in your troop must complete a CORI. Then you will contact a CORI authorized member of our Service Unit, and they will submit the form to Girl Scouts. It's best to invite an authorized CORI administrator to your initial parent meeting.
Wayland Meeting Space Form
© Copyright 2011 ScoutLander LLC, All Rights Reserved.
ScoutLander.com is not officially associated with or endorsed by the Boy Scouts of America.
Help us improve ScoutLander.
Send us feedback.
Terms of Service